SO you have a PC lab now, but you're not using it? Let the Foundation get you
up to speed and COMPLIANT for all your proprietary software.
Retrofitting your current PC lab
- Did you know that in the USA only 1 of every 40 children have access to
- Did you realize that 1 out of every 5 pc's in an American home is used
for email and SOLITAIRE!
- Are you afraid that some of the software in your lab isn't "paid for"?
Allow the Foundation for Faith help you CHANGE all that!
Our staff of experts can perform an on site evaluation of your pc lab,
at no cost to you, and find out the BEST way that your lab can be rebuilt
to best meet the needs and goals of YOUR organization.
- Did your PC administrator leave and take all his knowledge with
- It's the same story over and over again. The PC Lab was established from
one mans dream, and then that mans dream fades, or his interest does, and
there goes your curriculum. Let the Foundation show you how we can
revitalize your old lab and gift you with a completely free and open source
curriculum. A curriculum that can be used anywhere, by anyone at anytime!
- Perhaps your lab is up and running, but
- they just aren't garnering the
interest you had hoped?
- Because the Foundation utilizes a completely open source curriculum, we
provide the pathway to applications and education light years past "word
processors 101." Let our Foundation and your staff design a curriculum that
would allow your students to "build" a "virtual pc" that they can
personalize and take with them wherever they go. Turning every school,
library and 'friends' pc, into their OWN!
- Recently a VERY large corporation in our area, paid out over
- in non-compliance fines, instituted by a certain manufacturer
- Now we ALL like something for nothing. But did you know that when you
buy most computer programs your not actually buying the program itself, but
your buying the "right" to load and use it on as many or as FEW pc's as the
manufacturer specifies! Typically this means that every pc over ONE is in
violation of the law!
- The Beauty of an open source concept is that they support and actually
encourage the use of their games and applications on as many computers as
- So instead of finding out the hard way (read expensive) that the copy of
Microsoft Office you bough in 1995 is actually violating the law, why not
install OpenOffice, on as many PC's
as you'd like! All cost and guilt free!